Are you our new international sales correspondent?
If you recognise yourself in the following description, take your chance.
WHO ARE YOU?
- very commercial-minded
- customer friendly
- quickly available
- a bachelor’s degree
- a great knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- a talent for organization – both intern as in team
- a first experience in a B2B environment
- a notable expertise of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook…)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You maintain contact with national and international customers, but also with prospects, by phone and by mail
- You respond quickly to customer inquiries, take orders and process them digitally
- You introduce new collections to customers and prospects in the showroom or via virtual meetings
- You update the digital platforms from customers where our products are offered, upload photos and content
- You are responsible for after sales service
- You participate in international trade fairs if necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
- a competitive salary
- a laptop
- a smartphone
- meal vouchers
- a nice team
- a beautiful work environment
Does this sound exactly like you?
Submit your CV & Resume to our director Ann De Cock